Three Week Look-Ahead 1/10/20-1/31/20
Below is your three week look-ahead for Issaquah Fall City Road Phase 1 for 1/10/19:
- Please be prepared for additional delays as Utility relocations are currently impacting traffic (PSE Gas, PSE Electric, Comcast, Century Link)
- During peak delays, using the project detour route, Issaquah Beaver Lake Rd-Issaquah Pine Lake Road, may result in shorter drive times.
- Project work is occurring primarily in front of Pacific Cascade Middle School (PCMS)
- Storm drainage installation has begun in the center of the roadway.
- By January 20th, the south side of the road will be lowered by 5-feet to remove the existing "hump"
- Work continues on the new pedestrian path and retaining wall that leads up to the front entrance of PCMS