Road Projects for Week of April 3-8, 2021
The following road work projects are scheduled in Sammamish for this week. Schedules may change due to weather and/or equipment availability.
SE 43rd Way and Providence Point Signal
This is a City of Issaquah project. To sign up for project updates and traffic alerts, please visit https://issaquahwa.gov/3130/SE-43rd-Way-Signal.
Downtown Redmond Link Extension (DRLE)
This is a City of Redmond project. To learn more about this project, please visit the DRLE tab in Cone Zone.
Issaquah Fall City Road
Issaquah-Fall City Road remains closed for construction between 247th PL SE and Klahanie DR SE. Local access will continue to be maintained between 240th and 247th during the closure. The closure between 247th Place SE and Klahanie Dr. SE will remain until May 1, 2021.
*Safety Reminder* – Please observe the contractor’s “Sidewalk Closed” and “No Trespassing” signs at all times.
- Base paving has been completed over the project, and the west end between 240th and 247th has received finish paving and will be striped this Saturday.
- Remaining finish paving on the other side of project is planned for next dry weather.
- Utilities will be raising access lids in finished paved areas.
- Final bridge barrier section is nearly done.
- Guardrail and fence installation are underway.
- Topsoil and plants will be placed in roadway areas.
Please visit Issaquah Fall City Road Phase 1 Construction Updates and its Three-week look-ahead on Connect Sammamish for full project updates.
Daytime Project work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday Work Hours 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.