Road Projects for Week of February 27 - March 5, 2021
The following road work projects are scheduled in Sammamish for this week. Schedules may change due to weather and/or equipment availability.
SE 43rd Way and Providence Point Signal
This is a City of Issaquah project. To sign up for project updates and traffic alerts, please visit https://issaquahwa.gov/3130/SE-43rd-Way-Signal.
Issaquah Fall City Road
Issaquah-Fall City Road remains closed for construction. Local access will be maintained during the closure. The closure between 247th Place SE and Klahanie Dr. SE will remain until May 1, 2021.
*Safety Reminder* – Please observe the contractor’s “Sidewalk Closed” and “No Trespassing” signs at all times.
- Bridge traffic barrier pour – first section has cured, and forms have been stripped. Work continues on remaining sections.
- Moment slabs supporting traffic barriers at the bridge approaches are completed. Sidewalks are now being formed atop these.
- Sidewalk grading underway in remaining areas.
- PSE Gas crews continue to install gas main under the bridge.
- Roundabouts – prepping for curb installation and truck aprons.
- Landscaping – installing topsoil behind sidewalks
- Fence installation beginning soon.
Please visit Issaquah Fall City Road Phase 1 Construction Updates and its Three-week look-ahead on Connect Sammamish for full project updates.
Daytime Project work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday Work Hours 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.