The following road work projects are scheduled in Sammamish for this week. Schedules may change due to weather and/or equipment availability.
Issaquah Pine Lake Road @ the 3400 Block
On Friday January 22, they will be doing some asphalt work in the north bound lane on the east side of the road. All of this work will have traffic control with some minor delays. The work will take place between 8:00am – 3:00pm on weekdays. Please see the included map which identifies the work area, to enlarge please open the map in a new tab.
Intersection Traffic Lights Maintenance
Through the month of January, the City will be performing maintenance on intersection traffic lights throughout the city. Lights my flash for short periods, and possibly go dark for short periods. This work will occur intermittently throughout the day.
SE 43rd Way and Providence Point Signal
This is a City of Issaquah project. To sign up for project updates and traffic alerts, please visit https://issaquahwa.gov/3130/SE-43rd-Way-Signal.
Issaquah-Fall City Road (IFCR)
Issaquah-Fall City Road remains closed for construction. Local access will be maintained during the closure. The closure between 247th Place SE and Klahanie Dr. SE will now remain until the end of January 2021.
- Construction of the bridge is underway with plans to open two lanes of traffic on the north half of the bridge by the end of January 2021. The south half of the bridge will remain closed while utilities are incorporated in the bridge abutment retaining walls (small wall connections).
- Construction of the retaining walls and bridge approaches on the east and west side of the bridge is currently being built.
- Between 242nd and 247th Ave. SE, traffic remains on the south side of the roadway. Work continues along the north half of the roadway in this area. The contractor is installing the concrete sidewalk along the north side and placing concrete in the median islands.
- Construction of the 242nd roundabout will resume earlier December, as the utilities completing the final relocations in this area.
- The contractor will be working on the new detention pond and storm drainage facilities at the northwest corner of the intersection of Issaquah Fall City Road and Klahanie Drive SE.
- With the daylight hours shortening in the fall and winter, the contractor is expected to work on the occasional Saturdays to take advantage of daylight hours, weather and keep on schedule.
Daytime Project work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday Work Hours 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.