Road Projects for Week of March 6 - 12, 2021
The following road work projects are scheduled in Sammamish for this week. Schedules may change due to weather and/or equipment availability.
228th Avenue SE near SE 16th Street (March 8 – March 10)
The City of Sammamish will be conducting catch basin apron repair on northbound 228th Avenue SE near SE 16th St (water district entrance). The repair preparation work is scheduled for Monday, March 8 and the contractor will be back Wednesday, March 10 to pour concrete. Northbound traffic will be reduced to one lane around the small work zone area. Construction hours are 8am to 4pm.
SE 43rd Way and Providence Point Signal
This is a City of Issaquah project. To sign up for project updates and traffic alerts, please visit https://issaquahwa.gov/3130/SE-43rd-Way-Signal.
Issaquah Fall City Road
Issaquah-Fall City Road remains closed for construction. Local access will be maintained during the closure. The closure between 247th Place SE and Klahanie Dr. SE will remain until May 1, 2021.
*Safety Reminder* – Please observe the contractor’s “Sidewalk Closed” and “No Trespassing” signs at all times.
- Paving is scheduled to begin March 15, weather permitting.
- PSE Gas Crews will complete trench work near the bridge by March 8, then continue with installation under the bridge while paving is underway.
- Bridge barrier placement continues.
- Remaining areas of sidewalk, curb, and gutter continues.
- Roundabout stamped concrete truck aprons are poured.
- Fencing will begin this week.
- Landscaping – topsoil placement ongoing and planting to begin soon.
Please visit Issaquah Fall City Road Phase 1 Construction Updates and its Three-week look-ahead on Connect Sammamish for full project updates.
Daytime Project work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday Work Hours 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.