This project was archived.
Please visit https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health.aspx for the latest COVID-19 information.
Category 4th of july Show all
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link
With the Fourth of July holiday around the corner, we invite the Sammamish community to celebrate with family and friends responsibly. Let’s do our part to keep COVID-19 from spreading by wearing facial coverings and continuing to maintain physical distancing and good hygiene practices. Parks and trails can quickly become crowded; have another plan if your destination is too congested to maintain good social distancing.
The King County Council reminds us, "COVID-19 has been on the sharp rise in King County recently, and health experts are increasingly concerned we’re moving in the wrong direction. We all must be vigilant to help reduce the spread, as we look to celebrate Independence Day this weekend."
- Limit gathering sizes; socialize with no more than 5 people outside your household.
- Know before you go – familiarize yourself with what park and trail amenities are open.
- Respect closures of park features to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Give others plenty of room whether you are in a park, on a trail, at a boat launch or in a parking lot.
- Wear your facial covering.
We are currently in Phase 2, and with everyone following ‘Recreate Responsibly’ guidelines, we can all safely enjoy the holiday!