This project was archived.
Please visit https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health.aspx for the latest COVID-19 information.
Category groceries Show all
More Grocers with Special Hours for Seniors and At-Risk PopulationsShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Partial list of stores that have announced hours for Elderly or At-risk Shoppers
- Safeway/Albertsons (Sammamish, Redmond, Issaquah): At-risk shoppers (seniors, pregnant women, people who have compromised immune systems). Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 a.m.
- Target (Redmond): Senior shoppers and those with compromised immune systems. The first hour of each day. Check Target’s website for specific opening hours at locations throughout the Greater Seattle area.
- Whole Foods (Redmond): Senior Shopper hours. One hour before the store opens to the public. Check Whole Foods’ website for specific opening hours at locations throughout the Greater Seattle area.
- PCC Markets (Redmond, Issaquah): Senior and at-risk shoppers will have a reserved shopping hour from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. every day.
- Costco (Redmond, Issaquah): Senior and at-risk shoppers will have a reserved shopping hour from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- New Seasons Markets: Senior and at-risk shoppers will have a reserved shopping hour from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., Monday - Friday
- QFC: Seniors over 60 from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday - Thursday.
- Metropolitan Markets (Sammamish): 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday - Friday.
- Trader Joe's (Sammamish, Redmond, Issaquah): Separate, expedited line for seniors from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Walgreens (Issaquah): 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Tuesdays
- Walmart (Bellevue): Tuesdays, one hour before open.
- Fred Meyer (Sammamish, Issaquah, Redmond): Seniors 60 & Older: 7am – 8am, Monday - Thursday
Partial list of stores that have reduced hours:
See the King County list of Grocery Store Operating Hours for more stores in the region.Know of another local store with special hours or accommodations? Let us know in the comments.
- Fred Meyer: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Metropolitan Markets: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- PCC Markets: All stores now close at 10 p.m.
- QFC: 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.