What we heard from the community, fall 2019
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this corridor study by participating in our interactive map and community survey, fall 2019! Your valuable input helps us conceptualize a future roadway plan to balance travel mobility and safety needs, while minimizing environmental impacts.
This corridor is between 212th Avenue SE and Inglewood Hill Rd, and includes the following streets:
- SE 8th Street,
- 218th Avenue SE & NE
- 217th Avenue NE
- 216th Avenue NE
In our outreach last fall, we learned that the community’s top priorities for corridor improvements include:
- Safety for people walking, biking, and driving through the corridor
- Preservation of the environment and corridor character
Download the summary of the results from our online survey and interactive map, and mark your calendars for these upcoming opportunities to get involved:
- Share your thoughts to refine the conceptual design at our public meeting the evening of Thursday, March 12, at Sammamish City Hall, 801 228th Ave SE.
- Can’t make the meeting? No worries. You’ll be able to visit our website to view the conceptual design and take the online survey.
- Sign up for email updates on the project homepage to stay in the loop about opportunities to participate in person and online.
For more information, contact Jim Grueber, Senior Project Engineer, at: email@example.com, (425) 295-0566
Image below: Graph depicting results from the community survey, fall 2019. This graph shows potential corridor improvements in order of perceived importance to survey respondents. View the full summary of the results.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link