Skip to the main content
Sammamish Town Center (not licensed)

Report an Issue

City Staff

Front Desk City of Sammamish

(425) 295 0500

What to report with this tool

Please let us know if you notice a problem with our roads or city property or have another specific concern. Please use our new service (formerly the Citizen’s Action Request) to submit your concern.

My Sammamish can be used to submit any non-emergency requests or concerns about City infrastructure, such as:

  • ADA accommodations;
  • Sidewalk repairs;
  • Flooding;
  • Spills;
  • Road issues, etc.
  • Non-time sensitive police traffic issues, like abandoned vehicles and parking complaints

Do not use this for emergencies 

If there is an emergency, call 911.

If your report concerns a time-sensitive police matter, please call the 24-hour King County Sheriff's Office Communications Center at 206-296-3311.  You can also report certain non-emergent crimes online.

How My Sammamish works

My Sammamish is an excellent resource for residents. It allows you to track the progress of your request. City staff can also keep you updated.

Requests are routed to multiple staff according to the request so each can be promptly and efficiently reviewed. My Sammamish integrates with maps, so we can quickly tell where the request is located.

How to use My Sammamish

You can submit reports below. Alternatively, if you have a smartphone, you can download the My Sammamish app for Android or iOS.

Download My Sammamish in the iOS App Store Download My Sammamish app in the Google Play Store